SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT WRITER
Branding concept development
Digital strategy, visual communication
Knowledge and experience about fashion and luxury goods industries
Passion for the arts, strong analytic skills
Photoshop – Illustrator – Indesign
Wordpress- SEO – Key words
English :: Bilingual Plus
French :: Native
Web Content Writer
Freelance, 2014 – Present
– Writing daily content (articles) for a targeted audience
– Choosing an appropriate tone of voice to attract the right followers
– Finding pertinent and singular subjects for sites and social medias
– Using social medias on a regular basis : Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
– Researching, downloading, resizing photographs according to the site’s preferences
– Genuine passion for the arts (@tamaraakcay on IG) & fitness (@crosstri_ink on IG)
Samples of my published work below:
The Alternative Vision:
The Italian Eye
Soul Rebel Athletics:
Jewelry Line Founder and Designer – Tamara Akcay Jewelry
Paris, Los Angeles CA
Responsible for creating, producing and selling an entire high-end jewelry line.
Working on costs, wholesale and retail prices.
Creating samples by carving wax.
Dealing with multi-brands showrooms and PR agencies in Paris and New York.
Setting up and developing social media.
Jewelry Production Manager – Axara
Responsible for the production of a feminine, conservative jewelry line.
Collecting sketches from head designer and transferring drawings on illustrator.
Managing production delivery, quality control and damage returns.
Attending tradeshows in Europe, USA and Japan.
Account Manager – Meghan L.A.
Los Angeles CA, 2006-2008
Account Manager – Rock it Fashions
Marketing and Journalism Education
London, 2014 – Certificate in Creative Writing :: London School of Journalism
London, 2014 – Certificate in Social Media and copywriting :: Central St Martins
Paris, 2004 – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing :: Université Paris Dauphine IX
Jewelry Design Education
Paris, 2008 – Training in Jewelry making :: HBJO
Paris, 2004 – Certificate in Fashion Design :: ESMOD
Art and Design – Museums, galleries, art fairs and art conferences
Fitness – Crossfit, triathlon, nutrition, health and recovery